Terms and conditions
By e-mailing a reservation order you take an option on the desired accommodation. You will receive confirmation of this with further information, which also includes the amount to be paid by you (in advance).
Your option is guaranteed until 8 weeks before your arrival date and changes to a reservation from the moment we receive your down payment. You will receive a confirmation of that.
If you cancel or change your reservation within 8 weeks prior to or during your stay, no refund will be made on this payment for the canceled / modified part.
If you do not appear on the announced arrival day without notice, the manager has the right to cancel the reservation unilaterally from the very next day and to rent the accommodation to others
• Automatic weekly rate for every consecutive period of 7 days.
For the accommodation part for which no weekly rate can be valid, the appropriate night rate is calculated.
• The use of energy is included in the rates for the fixed accommodations.
• All rates are exclusive of tourist tax.
• You are liable for any damage to the accommodation or properties of la Grenouille caused by you or one of your group members.
• Pets must be kept on a leash at all times on the premises.
• Open fire is not allowed on the site.
Bed linen € 10.00 p.p.p.w
Duvet (200×140) € 15.00 p.p.p.w
Baby bed free of charge
Final cleaning € 10.00 per room and € 25.00 for the cottage
As a guest of la Grenouille, you are welcome. We assume that you take into account other guests, the residents, nature and the environment.
La Grenouille furthermore accepts no liability whatsoever for damage or injury that you incur during your stay at La Grenouille.
The use of the space and the facilities is therefore entirely at your own risk.
The costs made will be added to your bill during your stay. Please note that you can only pay in cash at la Grenouille. Your entire bill must be paid one day before your departure.